When you call Hydrotek Pipe Services, you can expect to speak with a member of our friendly team who will ask you a few questions about your toilet repair or installation needs.
For example, we will ask about the age of your toilet, the specific problems you are experiencing, and the type of toilet you have. This information will allow our plumbers to accurately diagnose the problem and determine the best solution for your toilet.
What Are Common Toilet Problems?
While toilets are generally very reliable, they are prone to a variety of issues. The most common problems include clogs, sluggish flushes, and running toilets.
If you are dealing with any of these problems, give our team a call for reliable toilet repair in Ventura, CA.
Other toilet problems our plumbers can help you with include:
- Toilet tank leaks– When the seal around the toilet tank becomes worn or old, you may experience leaks around the toilet. This is a fairly easy fix that requires replacing the washer inside the tank.
- Toilet bowl leaks– If the flushing mechanism is not working properly, it can cause the toilet to leak around the base. This is also an easy fix that requires replacing the flushing mechanism.
- Broken toilet flushing mechanism– The flushing mechanism inside the tank can become broken or worn, causing the toilet to constantly run. Replacing the flushing mechanism is an easy fix that will get your toilet working like new.
- Broken toilet tank– The tank can crack or break, causing water to leak out around the base. This is a more difficult repair that requires replacing the entire tank.
- Loose toilet seat– The toilet seat can become loose, causing the seat to rock back and forth when you use the toilet. This is a fairly easy fix that requires tightening the bolts around the toilet seat.
- Broken toilet handle– The toilet handle can snap off or break, making it impossible to flush the toilet. This is a fairly easy fix that requires replacing the toilet handle.
When to Consider Toilet Replacement
While a toilet repair will get your toilet working like new, you may need to consider toilet replacement if your toilet is old or has sustained significant damage. The age of your toilet is one factor you should take into account when determining whether you need to replace your toilet. Generally speaking, you should consider replacing your toilet if it is more than 10 years old.
The other factor is whether your toilet has sustained any damage. If your toilet has a leak or a crack, you should consider replacing it. If your toilet is old and has sustained a significant amount of damage, you should also consider replacing it. The reason behind this is that a toilet that is old and has sustained damage is more likely to continue to break down in the future.
During the last 3 decades, we have continued to remain dedicated to giving you the absolute best in repair or replacement options.
Dedicated to the Latest Technologies to Deliver the Best Repair & Replacement Solution
Licensed & Insured Plumbers Serving Ventura, Santa Barbara & Surrounding Areas
Experts in Drain & Sewer Services for Over 30 Years
Free Estimates on Replacements or Upgrades